If you would like Rep. Royce's help with an education issue or have a question that is not addressed on this page, please call Rep. Royce in his Orange office or print out his Privacy Authorization Form and fax or mail it to his downtown Brea or Rowland Heights district office. Brea Office: 210 W Birch Street, Suite 201 Brea, CA 92821 Phone:(714) 255-0101 Fax:(714) 255-0109. Rowland Heights Office: 1380 S. Fullerton Road #205 Rowland Heights, CA 91748 Phone: (626) 964-5123 Fax: (626) 810-389.

Where can I get my local school district's report card?

CA Department of Education School Accountability Report Card
School district report cards are used to rate districts comparatively both statewide and nationwide using standardized tests and benchmark exams. Reports can be broken down to the individual schools within the district.

How do I prepare my child academically and/or financially for college?

You can help your child make informed decisions about his or her college education.

Getting Ready for College Early
A handbook for parents of students in the middle and junior high school years.

Preparing Your Child for College
A resource book for parents

Funding Your Education
General information about the U.S. Department of Education's federal student financial aid programs. It is designed for high school students and others considering entering a postsecondary school for the first time.

Looking for Student Aid
An online source for free information on federal, state and other sources of student aid.

The Student Guide
This guide tells you about federal student financial aid programs and how to apply for them.

Where can I apply for financial aid?

Free Application for Federal Student Aid
In order for any student to receive federal financial aid, this form must be completed.

What happens if I default on my federal student loan?

It is extremely important not to default on any loan, and defaulting on a federal student loan will impact your credit history. Eventually, your wages may be garnished as a result of defaulting on a student loan.

If you feel you may have to default, or if you are already in default, you should contact your lending company for counseling.

Addressing Your Defaulted Student Loan
Use ths link for more information and help on defaulting on student loans.

What is a loan consolidation and am I eligible for one?

Consolidation loans allow you to combine different types of federal student loans to simplify repayment. Even if you have just one loan, you can also choose to consolidate it. Both the Federal Family Education Loans and Direct Loan Programs offer consolidation loans.

Federal Direct Consolidation Loans Information Center
Apply online for loan consolidation.

Connect with Ed

Use the form below to sign up for updates from Ed or connect on social media.

How Can I Help You?

Use the buttons below to discover how I can help you with services in the 39th district