Constituent Services
Home / Constituent Services / State Department and Passport and Visa Services
If you would like Rep. Royce's help with a State Department, Passport or Visa issue or have a question that is not addressed on this page, please call Rep. Royce in his Orange office or print out his Privacy Authorization Form and fax or mail it to his downtown Brea or Rowland Heights district office. Brea Office: 210 W Birch Street, Suite 201 Brea, CA 92821 Phone:(714) 255-0101 Fax:(714) 255-0109. Rowland Heights Office: 1380 S. Fullerton Road #205 Rowland Heights, CA 91748 Phone: (626) 964-5123 Fax: (626) 810-389.

Where can I learn more about the State Department?

U.S. Department of State
Official homepage of the Department of State

Where can I get comprehensive Passport information online?

Passports generally take six weeks to be processed, so please remember to apply for your passport as early as possible. Use the following link for complete Passport information including steps required to obtain a Passport, office locations, fees, forms and more.

Passport Services Office

Passport Book vs. Passport Card

Qs and As for Travel Changes Effective February 1, 2008

I can't wait for the normal six week processing time for my application. Can I request an expedite?

This is one of the areas that Rep. Royce can really help his constituents with. If you need help with your passport, please call his Fullerton office at (714) 992-8081. If you are within two weeks of departure from the United States you may contact the appointment line of the Los Angeles Passport Agency at 1-877-487-2778. Once you have an appointment be sure to take your tickets, passport pictures, wallet, proof of identification, and your birth certificate to the Los Angeles Passport Agency at 11000 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1000, Los Angeles, CA 90024-3602.

What should I do before traveling to a foreign country?

Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed. For the most current information on travel warnings issued by the State Department and related updates, visit the Bureau of Consular Affairs' web site at listed below, or contact the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Office of Public Affairs, at 202-647-5225 or 1-888-407-4747.

International Travel Information
U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs, American Citizens Services

Travelers' Health
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Tavelers' Health web site for information on outbreaks, diseases, vaccinations, special concerns when traveling with children, and more.

Where can I find Visa information online?

Visa Home
The State Department's Bureau of Consular Affairs

Connect with Ed

Use the form below to sign up for updates from Ed or connect on social media.

How Can I Help You?

Use the buttons below to discover how I can help you with services in the 39th district