Constituent Services
Home / Constituent Services / Veterans Affairs Department (VA)
If you would like Rep. Royce's help with a Veterans Affairs issue or have a question that is not addressed on this page, please call Rep. Royce in his Orange office or print out his Privacy Authorization Form and fax or mail it to his downtown Brea or Rowland Heights district office. Brea Office: 210 W Birch Street, Suite 201 Brea, CA 92821 Phone:(714) 255-0101 Fax:(714) 255-0109. Rowland Heights Office: 1380 S. Fullerton Road #205 Rowland Heights, CA 91748 Phone: (626) 964-5123 Fax: (626) 810-389.

Where can I find information on the Veterans Affairs Department?

Department of Veterans Affairs
Official homepage of the Veterans Affairs Department

How can I get a copy of my military records (discharge, medical, etc.)?

This is one on of the areas that Rep. Royce can really help with. If you are trying to get records from your military service, or that of a family member, please call his Fullerton office at (714) 992-8081.

Most military records are stored at the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis, Missouri. This Center is the repository of millions of military personnel, health, and medical records of discharged and deceased veterans of all services during the 20th century.

Visit the National Personnel Records Center

For those who are veterans or next-of-kin of a deceased veteran, you may now go online to order a copy of your military records. Use the following link to create a customized order form to request information for your, or your relative's, military personnel records:

Request Copies of Military Personnel Records Online
This site is for a military veteran, or next of kin of a deceased, former member of the military.

If you are not a veteran or next of kin, you make write a detailed letter to the National Personnel Records Center or use the link below to find the necessary forms to be filled out. All requests must be in writing, signed and mailed to: National Personnel Records Center Military Personnel Records 1 Archives Drive Saint Louis, MO 63138

National Personnel Records Center Military Record Requests

How can I get the medals I was awarded during my service but never received?

Military medals are an issue handled primarily through the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. In most cases, it is faster to get medals if you have help from Rep. Royce and work through his Congressional office. If you are entitled medals from your service because they have been lost or stolen, please fill out this Authorization Form and fax or mail it to Fullerton office. Once Rep. Royce receives this information from you, someone on his staff will contact you regarding any other paperwork that might be required to send the request to the proper officials.

Connect with Ed

Use the form below to sign up for updates from Ed or connect on social media.

How Can I Help You?

Use the buttons below to discover how I can help you with services in the 39th district